Friday, February 13, 2009

Strangulation by Valentine

So I come in from my lunch break today and find this beautiful bouquet of flowers waiting for me on my desk! That husband of mine is definitely a keeper :) The flowers are beautiful but the thing that really stuck out to me was the way the little bear was fastened to the vase. The poor guy looks like he's been hanged! When I called to thank Todd for the flowers, I mentioned the funny way he was attached and he replies, "Yeah, I told them to do it like that." Gotta love it!! Here are a couple pictures for your enjoyment...






Hope everybody has a great Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. At least he is honest. That is too cute
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that bear is too cute! Plus it's got a double meaning....the whole "bear" thing...not the strangulation part! hahah :)

    ReplyDelete