This blog will be completely pointless. You will not read my posts and "gain" anything from them. You may laugh, you may not. But you will have an insight to what's going on inside my head. So as my title states, this is "A Blog About Nothing." I got the inspiration for the title from the show Seinfeld, which is "A Show About Nothing." I'm not original enough to come up with that title on my own, so I borrowed it from one of my favorite shows. I also finally gave in and started a blog because JENN MADE ME! Well, she didn't "make" me, but she encouraged me to finally do it. I have been wanting to start one for a while now, she just gave me that lil' boost.
That being said, I shake you warmly by the hand and welcome you to my blog. I will leave you today with one of my favorite shots from our wedding... more on that after the jump.
Yay, yay, yay! I'm glad you didnt tell the internet world how I held a gun purchased from the gun show behind your back to "pursuade" you to start the blog! Haha just kidding.....or am I? hehe:)
ReplyDelete